2. Go on three "dates" a week with the project (set aside 2-3 hour blocks of time to work on it)
3. In lieu of seeing a couples therapist, choose a book or some form of tutorial, workshop to improve your craft.
Spend at least one hour a week on this.
4. Respond to whatever questions Brendan Hibbert (NMT Lecturer) thrown at you (no less than seven more survey's).
5. Go on a weekend trip (choose a weekend to get away and spend my time with the project).
6. No cheating (no handing in any other projects that make this easier)
7. Record the activity/keep a journal/fire up your Instagram